Our client is an online reputation management solutions company that provides three main services: Reputation Marketing, Reputation Surveys and Reputation Monitoring. Their monitoring tools capture sentiment and opinions from millions of comments in one easy-to-view place from sources like TripAdvisor, Yelp, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and more across 23 different languages. They also provides online guest satisfaction surveys (Reputation Surveys) and hotel marketing tools that help boost in site SEO and conversions. They have grown to about 12,000+ clients in 60+ countries benefit from their online reputation management tools.
As a Director of Sales, you will be required to develop opportunities, demonstrate, advise on, promote and sell the products. In addition to a degree from a prominent university, successful candidates will have either a significant sales record in the hospitality or alternatively software industry, or will have spent a number of years in a customer-facing sales or marketing oriented role.
- Candidate should have a strong understanding of the travel and hospitality industry – ideally with a special interest in social media.
- Candidate should be able to discuss the products in relation to the needs of all levels of a client’s organization, while at the same time understanding the strengths and weaknesses of competitive products.
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate the products and draft high quality proposals as a standard part of the sales process.
- Candidate will be expected to maintain relevant data in Salesforce by recording all significant sales activity for each account or opportunity.
- Weekly Sales forecasts must also be maintained in an accurate and timely fashion.
- A minimum of 5 years experience and prior senior-level sales experience
- A college/university degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; English is a must and any additional languages are a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects across a variety of time zones with demanding timelines
- Superior networking skills and proven track record in facilitating influencer connections and relationships with like-minded brands
- Entrepreneurial spirit and approach to projects
- A proven ability to ensure accountability for results and achieving business Objectives
- Must have experience selling – ideally in travel and hospitality or alternatively in software
- Have demonstrated ability to sell and close deals
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Drive for results and win-win deals
- Facilitate business partnerships with organizations that have synergies with the company and the ability to drive revenue and awareness