Director of Sales & Marketing, Asia
|Job Title:||Director of Sales & Marketing, Asia|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Lim|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2018 20:59|
They are looking for a talented, dynamic and experienced leader to direct, coordinate and manage the company’s sales and marketing activities in Asia. With a proven history in successfully working with and growing B2B trade sales and delivering marketing with a finger firmly on the millennial pulse, you’ll simultaneously be able to excite and lead a vibrant sales team, meet sales targets without breaking a sweat, and understand and implement brand objectives.
• Directly manage and maintain good relationships with a number of large preferred trade partners on a senior stakeholder level.
• B2B trade efforts include: Attending conferences and trade shows, setting sales targets and monitoring progress, annual contract negotiations, establishing co-op sales efforts and ensuring complete follow through.
• Direct, control and motivate a talented sales team and measure their performance against sales targets and company policy.
• Own and manage the Asian budget, with a strong focus on overhead control.
• Develop and execute the annual Sales & Marketing plan, meeting growth targets.
• Drive business development initiatives, looking for new and interesting angles to raise awareness of the brand.
• Develop and oversee all regional marketing activities and campaigns, product launches, promotions and general modern consumer advertising activities.
• Be an absolute brand advocate and team player.
Your supervisory responsibilities:
In this role, you will be the direct report for the Sales Executives, Sales Coordinators and Marketing Managers. You will need to be proficient at the following:
• Interviewing, hiring, coaching and training team members
• Planning, assigning and directing work
• Appraising performance
• Rewarding and disciplining staff
• Addressing complaints and resolving problems
• Maintaining a positive, energetic work environment and inspiring from the top
• A relevant business degree, preferably MBA
• 3+ years experiences in a B2B trade environment, growing and directly managing senior trade relationship
• 3+ years brand management experiences
• 3+ years supervisory experiences
• Outstanding communication ability both written and verbal, to communicate with all levels within an organization
• Excellent leadership, organizational and coaching skills
• Knowledgeable and experienced with modern consumer marketing practices
• Ability to work with a global centralized marketing function and key stakeholders
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's