The CompanyOur client is a high end luxury private island located in the Indonesian archipelago and caters to the high-end market.
- Be a strategic partner to work with the General Manager and other key leaders for overall business improvement;
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Expand and increase sales revenue and market share
- Be the Key Contact for all Sales interactions in the hotel
- Managing and mentoring the sales staff as well as managing key accounts
- To achieve targets by increasing room night production and the average room rates as predetermined
- Manage and foster strong business relationship with existing and potential key corporate accounts;
- Ensure consistent business follow-up, providing after sales service and ensuring all guests complaints are taken seriously and discussed;
- Conduct site tour and discussion with potential clients.
- Direct and manage all market segments, both contracted, direct and online to maximize revenue for the hotel;
- Prepare and deliver the strategic sales and business plan, monthly reporting needs, annual targets, the sales and marketing budge, business forecasts and other reports or projects as directed/ required;
- Be an expert on direct competitor hotels, the market, the broader environment and relevant Regional factors;
- Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Actively participate in sales presentations, property tours and customer meetings.
- Understand and apply the principles of revenue management and be able to work together with the revenue department.
- Participate in community and professional organizations to maintain high visibility and promote a positive image;
- Develop luxury leisure / consortia accounts
- You must have prior resort sales experience
- Prior luxury brand exposure is a must
- Strong, independent and self-motivated
- Prior track records of achieving targets
- Well groomed and an expert in the luxury leisure segment, including consortia
- Able to work well under pressure