The successful incumbent – who is an integral member of Malaysia Management Team – will have the chance to spearhead a key role for a leading iconic serviced office provider and be instrumental in managing all sales aspects of its award-winning serviced office business units, including but not limiting to implementing strategies, driving occupancy, leading the sales team to direct sales and driving revenue growth to ensure the overall profitability of our serviced office business units.
- Serve as focal for business driver for the Malaysia’s Business Unit
- Collaborate with functional groups to evaluate, negotiate and reach successful contractual agreements with partners
- Strategize and drive Malaysia’s business activities
- Advise team on key planning issues and potential business / legal pitfalls detected during analysis or negotiation
- Serve as the in-country advisor to the Management Team on business and strategic issues pertaining to Singapore’s Business Unit
- Partner with the management team to forge external relationships that add value to the Company
- Degree, Diploma and/or Professional Qualifications in Business related fields
- Board experience and proven successful track record in sales
- Solid experience in commercial leasing, preferably with the top five international real estate agencies would be advantageous
- Ability to organize, establish, and implement strategic plans and objectives.
- Ability to analyze intangible and complex issues with multiple variables
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills including ability to present to executive decision makers