Our client is Jakarta’s premier 5-star business hotel with lifestyle products that takes urban escapes to a whole new level.
· Produces the Annual Revenue Plan in conjunction with Executive Committee, Sales and Marketing Budgets and forecasts
· Produces, implements and monitors action plans to ensure Revenue Plan objectives are achieved
· Analyses current and potential markets/trends, coordinates all activities to maintain and increase revenue through added business volume and increased rate
· Creates and implements special programs to achieve greater productivity through:
Increasing average rate
Increasing business volume during difficult periods
Increasing local food and beverage banqueting sales
·Manages key accounts
· Oversees the selling and servicing of group business
· Co-ordinates the development of all promotional material
· Provides direction on and conducts market research
· Monitors competitor activities
· Ensures the hotel is represented as an active member of the local community through association membership
· Plans and executes sales trips to major market areas
· Attends major travel functions to promote sales for the hotel
· Directs all sales activities for Sales Managers to ensure they meet the goals of the Revenue Plan
· Conducts weekly reviews of sales personnel activity to ensure targets and sales objectives are being met
· Produces monthly Sales reports and forecasts
· Meets with guests from major producers/organizers of big events staying in the hotel to ensure customer satisfaction
· Establishes and continuously updates mailing lists
· Organizes and attends major sales/PR related functions within the hotel
· Works with Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs
· Works with Director of Finance in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
· Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing, Hotel Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
· Minimum 2 years related experience and must have prior corporate market experience within Jakarta itself
· Proven leadership and ability to drive sales team
· Able to create BEO, Group Resume & other event related documents.
· Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
·Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Opera System