About the CompanyOur client is a well established international brand and is fast expanding in Asia.
About the Role
- Provide complete revenue management support within the hospitality group portfolio.
- Accountable for managing rooms inventory for the hotel. Ensuring that the inventory is allocated and restricted properly in order to maximize total hotel revenues and profits.
- Analyze group and transient pace reports to correctly position room rates for each market segment.
- Provide continuous business evaluation and analysis of competitive sets, price positioning, seasonality and mix
- Conduct weekly strategy meetings to review market share performance and upcoming pricing, restriction and channel strategies by market segment along with current booking pace by market segment.
- Maintain strong relationships with third party market managers on behalf of all of the hotels in the region
- Complete brand systems training and perform brand system and distribution channel audits to ensure proper rate plan restrictions and strategies are in place.
- Run, analyze, compile and store rate shop and travel click business intelligence reports.
- Reconcile revenue management reports with accounting and sales systems reporting. Validate accuracy and communicate errors and discrepancies.
- Assist in the development and daily preparation of all managerial reports used for tracking and analysis.
- Assist with rate loading, group business evaluation and displacement analysis.
- Review group and convention block and pick-up activity ensuring all revenue opportunities and procedural guidelines are met.
- Update full year forecast monthly, prepare budget and business plans
- Measure, analyze and report out on booking trends, pickup, no shows, and sources of business.
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with corporate support staff and hotel teams.
- Run daily revenue management and weekly strategy meeting reports, distributing to key stakeholders.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a Property/Regional revenue management position.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Expert user of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience with revenue management, property management, and sales management systems.
- Must have strong attention to detail and ability to spot errors and inconsistencies in data and analysis
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple and concurrent tasks
- Ability to collaborate with a team and act in an objective manner to solve problems
- Proven track record in RPI growth
- Must have excellent experience in designing and implementing strategic revenue management strategies.
- Must be familiar with key feeder markets - trends/demands