Our client is an Enterprise SaaS company headquartered in California. Over the past 15 years, our client has partnered with the largest Hospitality enterprises in the world to become the leading provider of procure-to-pay software in the industry. Today, they are in over 100 countries and has over 400,000 suppliers transacting through the company’s network.
The ideal candidate will be efficient, influential and possess the ability to strategize and execute enterprise deployments. As the Director of Program Management Asia, you will be responsible for driving and delivering large, enterprise deployments of our platform and will directly oversee and manage the complexities of coordinating closely with hotel executives, project stakeholders, internal resources and 3rd party consultants. The Director of Program Management Asia will be responsible for planning and directing resource schedules as well as project budgets. In this role you will oversee and manage the product/program/project from initiation through delivery, interfacing with stakeholders as needed. You will organize interdepartmental activities to ensure the completion of the product/program/project on schedule and within budget constraints.
Additionally, you will work in conjunction with various internal and external stakeholders to guide the design/build, test, and deployment of complex and cross-functional technical solutions to address a wide variety of IT infrastructure gaps and problems. You will take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, help guide the development of functional specifications and draft project schedules and milestones, then work with engineers and project managers to ensure timely delivery of those solutions. You will work with stakeholders to identify technical and resource options to successfully deliver the designed architecture, assemble project teams, and assign responsibilities to ensure a successful delivery.
· Drive effective product deployments across multiple groups globally with competing priorities
· Partner with and influence IT teams across all regions and locations to ensure we are delivering what our internal customers need to be successful.
· Provide strategic technical support to assure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
· Serve as an expert member of the technical problem solving/problem avoidance team, routinely sought after to address extremely complex, critical customer issues.
· Develop and manage IT projects from beginning to end, including guiding product development, project scope, timeline, capacity planning, resource allocation, and project execution.
· Proactively manage change control and communicate impact in project scope, identify risks & issues, and devising contingency plans.
· Prior experience in mission-critical service delivery management role.
· Experience with managing day-to-day activities and leading a global delivery team
· Familiarity of industry service delivery, incident management & change management best practices.
· Good technical knowledge of current software, hardware and network standards.
· Strong communication skills, analytical skills, thorough understanding of product development and product management.
· Capable of working independently and efficiently.
· Ability to deep-dive into a problem; Very strong analytical skills required.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects at a time with individuals across multiple departments regions and cultures.
· Possess sound judgment and flexibility in balancing program requirements, tight deadlines, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule.
· Functional expertise and broad company knowledge important.
· Demonstrated leadership and people management skills.
· Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
· Ability of communicating in Chinese preferred
· BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area preferred.
· 8 + years of project management, program management, product design or related experience preferred.
· 8+ years of experience managing programs or products in support of large scale, multi-geographical, high-growth organizations.
· Secondary Language preferred