Our client is a leading lifestyle entertainment brand that is synonymously known on a global stage and has ambitious growth plans with new and exciting locations opening.
- Develop Human Resources strategies aligned with organizational direction/objectives and values.
- Responsible for benefits selection, strategy and administration.
- Oversee talent acquisition function. Implement recruitment strategy, drive employment branding and manage full life cycle recruitment process.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations in addition to establishing and following Company policy.
- Counsel and mentor management team on employee relation matters. Conducts investigations and implements proper remedial action in response to facts obtained through investigative process.
- Develops and implements a wide variety of people programs, policies, and processes related to the Human Resource function.
- Facilitates internal meetings, trainings, etc. for the purpose of identifying issues, developing recommendations, supporting other staff and educating all employees on important topics.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business or Organization Development
- 10 years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources, preferably from F&B or Hospitality
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, and training and development
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop HR staff members
- Served as a successful participant on the executive management team that provides Company leadership and direction