This will be an Exco postion - reporting directly into the General Manager
Recruitment and Talent Sourcing:
• Prepare job description and understand the needs of the Hiring Managers.
• Distribute via different recruitment channels and coordinate with stakeholders to evaluate, identify and select the right candidates.
• Be accountable for employment letter, employment pass and any necessary document to recruit the candidates.
• Prepare and manage the Induction Program and required equipment for new hiring.
• Prepare and ensure the monthly salary and commission are correctly entered
• Be accountable for submission of benefits and leave
Training and Performance Review:
• In charge of the whole spectrum of training programs
• Work closely with the Head of the Department to understand the training need and requirements.
• Call for tender, evaluate and identify the right training proposal.
• Manage the budget and deliveries of the training.
• Liaising with Supervisors to launch and execute the yearly performance review.
• Be responsible for the right entry of employee data (i.e. increment and incentives etc.)
Coordination with Headquarter:
• Provide the up-to-dated employees information in Asia.
• Coordinate and liaise with the HR in HQ to apply Global strategies
• Ensure the right data in Annual Leave system.
• Enforce and administer HR policy and procedures in the company.
• In charge of the working pass application, renewal and cancellation.
• Ensure proper maintenance and office cleanliness.
• Coordinate and assist other projects or campaign (i.e. yearly conference, logistics, and team building events)
• To assist the Managing Director on administrative issues such as travel reservations and the scheduling of appointments and meetings.
• To take charge and lead any projects relevant to the development of all the company staff and customers (Internal and external)