Our client has a collection of the finest independent hotels and resorts from across the globe. Each property is as exquisite as the over 200 iconic destinations you find them in, creating unforgettable experiences from the moment the traveler walks through the doors. They are currently looking for a Director Hotel Development, China. This role is based in Beijing.
Reporting to the Regional Vice President, Hotel Development Asia Pacific, one of your main responsibility will be to represent the company and sign-up Hotels to come under our company membership.
- A successful track record of B2B Development work and/or relevant Hospitality Sales Experience
- Possess acute analytical commercial sense for business/financial data to efficiently build and present strong business cases
- Good understanding of hospitality technology and systems such as Central Reservations Systems; Property Management Systems; Sales Management Tools; CRS-PMS-RMS Interfaces, Business Intelligence Reports, etc.
- Fluency in business Chinese and English (written and spoken)
- Self-motivated, Independent and Goal/Result oriented individual with sharp“hunter-like” development traits
- Effective problem-solving and work prioritisation ability
- Strategic relationships management and ability to engage with a wide-ranging audience (internal and external)