The CompanyOur client is a well established internationally recognised brand in the region. A world leader in the Serviced Apartment and Hotel Residences arena.
The Director, Global Sales (Corporate & Leisure) is responsible for creating and maintaining customer relationships to increase business and revenue for all properties.
The sales director is responsible for prospecting and closing on assigned accounts.
Responsible for managing the relationship with key government / government contractor accounts and maximizing all opportunities through those accounts including developing market share and business development.
Required to develop face-to-face business relationships with all customers and represents the group at all industry, global, national and regional functions and trade shows.
Achieve and/or exceed annual revenue goals in line with the department’s annual strategic plan.
This will be accomplished by:
- Account Management: Must include re-qualifying owned and potential accounts. Strategically managing current account base through tactical approach to drive revenues. Utilize account management system to document and profile all account activity and information.
- Creating and maintaining strong customer relationships with assigned accounts or new accounts and utilizing account management system to manage the process, account development and information.
Customer Relationships requires face-to-face contact to develop and nurture relationships. This includes but is not limited to personal visits, entertainment, industry events, tradeshows and client site inspections.
Office Administration: 100% compliance required on departmental SOP’s.
- Work consists of moderately complex procedures where basic analytic ability is required.Work requires using original and creative thinking to maximize revenue results. The results generally impact several internal departments and client base.Identifying and overcoming challenges through collaboration with colleagues, supervisors and other stakeholders. This requires judgment such as setting priorities, evaluating results, or coordinating with others
- Must possess well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must be able to work well in stressful, high-pressure situations, including ability to handle client objections and disputes to achieve satisfactory results.
- Ability to stay objective and fair when dealing with sensitive internal and external customer situations, maintain constructive working relationships and must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Demonstrated self-starter, exhibiting initiative, confidence, professionalism and good judgment, including anticipating what needs to be done before it becomes a necessity.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be effective at listening, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by customers and colleagues.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet simultaneous deadlines with continual attention to detail
- Team player with strong work ethic
- Exhibit a high level of accountability; results-oriented, dependable and flexible
- Ability to make business decisions with integrity
- Work at high level of productivity; adapting behavior to other styles; interact with people who have different values, culture or backgrounds, be of service to difficult people
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
- Strong segment or market knowledge required.
- Excellent computer skills; Microsoft Office; CRS, Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- At least 5+ years of progressive experience in a regional capacity
- GDS Knowledge