This position is responsible for the creation, implementation and management of all digital marketing channels at hotel level in order to drive hotel revenue, brand reputation and customer engagement.
This position is the key liaison point to the Regional marketing teams and will work cohesively with the Commercial Marketing and PR/Communications Director teams within the hotel.
The Director will have extensive experience with digital marketing levers like SEO, PPC, display advertising, retargeting, programmatic, social media and email marketing.
This role will have one supporting Executive and will be reporting directly into the General Manager - Sales & Marketing.
· Revenue Management Team
· Commercial Marketing Team
· PR & Comms Team
· F&B Operations Team
· Rooms Operations Team
· General Manager
· Regional Digital Marketing Team
· Regional Revenue Management and Distribution Team
· Regional Loyalty Team
Content management on AH.com, Brand.coms and the Hotel microsites.Ensure optimisation of all content including copy, pictures and video to improve SEO performance and customer relevance.
Content management on all indirect distribution channels to ensure maximum exposure and ranking to convert revenue opportunity
·Reporting and analysis of key performance indicators
·ROI analysis on digital marketing activities
·Brand Reputation and Customer Performance Score analysis
Manage and review brand and regional performance of PPC
Manage and execute Display campaigns, including retargeting in order to raise hotel’s
awareness and promote hotel’s offers including F&B
·Social Media and online reputation:
Define the Social Media strategies in line with the customer profiles for each of the outlets. Establish brand presence on each of the relevant platforms. Compile and drive content creation from the outlets giving direction on animation and customer engagement
Manage the Social Media Agency to optimise performance
·Global and Regional offers:
Execute strategy in conjunction with regional and global campaigns
Identify key feeder markets to drive regional support and opportunities
·Create and drive the long term digital marketing strategy to support the expected business performance
·Engage regional and corporate funding and resources to support the
digital marketing strategy
·Collaborate with agencies and industry partners to optimise the marketing vision
·Understand and introduce new technologies and opportunities to further enhance the business performance
Main Complexity/Critical issues in the Job
· Balancing the cost of acquisition through indirect channels to drive revenue performance
· Liaising with multiple stakeholders across corporate and regional teams
· Ensuring the customer and brand reputation improves as well as revenue performance
· Relevant experience in the hotel industry is preferable
· Expert understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
· Minimum of 5 year experience in digital marketing
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
· Thorough understanding of hotel & travel industry
· Strong background in multichannel integrated marketing
· Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
· Ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategy and implementing the marketing plan accordingly.
· Be revenue focused & be able to implement strategies to support hotel
· Be analytical, be able to present conclusions and make recommendations
· Have expert command of English both written and verbal
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to demonstrate and convince in the value on investing online
· Entrepreneurial mindset