- Responsible for the creation, implementation and management of all digital marketing channels at hotel level in order to drive hotel revenue, brand reputation and customer engagement.
- Key liaison point to the Regional marketing teams and will work cohesively with the Commercial Marketing and PR/Communications Director teams within the hotel.
- Extensive experience with digital marketing levers like SEO, PPC, display advertising, retargeting, programmatic, social media and email marketing.
- This role will have one supporting Executive and will be reporting directly into the General Manager - Sales & Marketing.
- Revenue Management Team
- Commercial Marketing Team
- PR & Comms Team
- F&B Operations Team
- Rooms Operations Team
- General Manager
- Regional Digital Marketing Team
- Regional Revenue Management and Distribution Team
- Regional Loyalty Team
- Content management on AH.com, Brand.coms and the Hotel microsites.Ensure optimisation of all content including copy, pictures and video to improve SEO performance and customer relevance.
- Content management on all indirect distribution channels to ensure maximum exposure and ranking to convert revenue opportunity
- Reporting and analysis of key performance indicators
- ROI analysis on digital marketing activities
- Brand Reputation and Customer Performance Score analysis
- Manage and review brand and regional performance of PPC
- Manage and execute Display campaigns, including retargeting in order to raise hotel’s awareness and promote hotel’s offers including F&B
Social Media and online reputation:
- Define the Social Media strategies in line with the customer profiles for each of the outlets.
- Establish brand presence on each of the relevant platforms.
- Compile and drive content creation from the outlets giving direction on animation and customer engagement
Manage the Social Media Agency to optimise performance Global and Regional offers:
- Execute strategy in conjunction with regional and global campaigns
- Identify key feeder markets to drive regional support and opportunities
- Create and drive the long term digital marketing strategy to support the expected business performance
- Engage regional and corporate funding and resources to support the digital marketing strategy
- Collaborate with agencies and industry partners to optimise the marketing vision
- Understand and introduce new technologies and opportunities to further enhance the business performance
Main Complexity/Critical issues in the Job
- Balancing the cost of acquisition through indirect channels to drive revenue performance
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders across corporate and regional teams
- Ensuring the customer and brand reputation improves as well as revenue performance
· Relevant experience in the hotel industry is preferable
· Expert understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
· Minimum of 5 year experience in digital marketing
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
· Thorough understanding of hotel & travel industry
· Strong background in multichannel integrated marketing
· Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
· Ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategy and implementing the marketing plan accordingly.
· Be revenue focused & be able to implement strategies to support hotel
· Be analytical, be able to present conclusions and make recommendations
· Have expert command of English both written and verbal
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to demonstrate and convince in the value on investing online
· Entrepreneurial mindset