Our client is a growing Destination Management Company who aim to revolutionize and redefine the Wholesale Business in Travel Trade. Their people are their strength and like the founders of the company, they come with rich experience in online & offline destination management companies spanning through successful careers in best brands in the travel industry.
DOCP – is a leadership role based in Thailand based at their Bangkok Office. The role involves leading team of contracting managers & content management team.
· Leading and managing team of contracting managers & content management team.
· Responsible for planning & executing room nights / revenue budgets for hotels and activities business.
· Contracting for direct connect & dynamic pricing with International, regional & local accommodation chains for various Channel Managers.
· Managing & forging strong relationships with partners; Hotels, Attractions & Transportation suppliers.
· Hiring, Training & Retaining contracting team.
· Knowledge of online B2B or B2C travel business and understanding of analyzing the market trends, competition, product reports, sales reports & growth opportunities.
· Strong negotiation skills with knowledge of yield management & revenue management.
· Activities would include contracting of rates, special offers, allocation, release periods, overrides, terms conditions for hotels, the best available rates and availability; in both: new properties but also re-contracting existing agreements
· Managing data management team efficiently.
· Team player with excellent management skills.
· Candidate with very strong relationships with hotels and attractions in Thailand.
· At least 7+ years of relevant experience in the hotel/tourism/hospitality field in the Thailand.
· Experience working with / for a DMC/Hotel and have great contacts within the industry would be an added advantage.
· Candidate should be well organized, posses strong communication & negotiation skills & with a sound understanding of commercials.