Director - Contracting & Product Development (Based in Thailand)
|Job Title:||Director - Contracting & Product Development (Based in Thailand)|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Lim|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2019 21:20|
DOCP – is a leadership role based in Thailand based at their Bangkok Office. The role involves leading team of contracting managers & content management team.
· Leading and managing team of contracting managers & content management team.
· Responsible for planning & executing room nights / revenue budgets for hotels and activities business.
· Contracting for direct connect & dynamic pricing with International, regional & local accommodation chains for various Channel Managers.
· Managing & forging strong relationships with partners; Hotels, Attractions & Transportation suppliers.
· Hiring, Training & Retaining contracting team.
· Knowledge of online B2B or B2C travel business and understanding of analyzing the market trends, competition, product reports, sales reports & growth opportunities.
· Strong negotiation skills with knowledge of yield management & revenue management.
· Activities would include contracting of rates, special offers, allocation, release periods, overrides, terms conditions for hotels, the best available rates and availability; in both: new properties but also re-contracting existing agreements
· Managing data management team efficiently.
· Team player with excellent management skills.
· Candidate with very strong relationships with hotels and attractions in Thailand.
· At least 7+ years of relevant experience in the hotel/tourism/hospitality field in the Thailand.
· Experience working with / for a DMC/Hotel and have great contacts within the industry would be an added advantage.
· Candidate should be well organized, posses strong communication & negotiation skills & with a sound understanding of commercials.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's