Our client operates in 60 countries, their exceptional portfolio offers an extensive selection of award-winning international travel and tourism companies. Catering to all travel styles and budgets, the collection includes a variety of guided travel experiences, independent holiday package companies, boutique river cruising, luxury hotels and other leisure options. They provide holidays and experiences of a lifetime. Their commitment is to consistently deliver outstanding service, experience and value to each and every customer.
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns and strategies to support the regional business objectives.
- Together with regional and global teams, plan and run end-to-end digital consumer and trade digital marketing initiatives that will create new growth opportunities, increase traffic and brand positioning online.
- Improve online customer experience and develop multi-channel CRM campaigns to drive engagement and ensure repeat purchase.
- Develop and implement email marketing strategies including customer segmentation, customer loyalty and customer re-engagement.
- Develop, implement, execute and maintain social media campaigns and promotions to increase brand awareness and engagement.
- Effectively manage the operating budgets to ensure campaign ROIs are met.
- Identify and conduct business needs analysis to improve website performance across key selling regions to enhance customer experience and ultimately sales growth.
- Stay abreast of the marketing trends and requirements for digital marketing, social media and E-Commerce business, identifying opportunities for growth around the Asian region
- Collaborate with other internal and external teams to ensure a strong and cohesive search marketing practice and maximizing the performance of campaigns.
- Understand company brand strategies and standards and apply to website content and social media presence
- Day-to-day owner of content posting, development and updates to the website. Update, publish and maintain website content. Communicate with key stakeholders regarding changes and new content updates being made
- Research, assess and recommend standards for best SEM & SEO practices to maximize qualified organic search traffic
- Manage day-to-day relationships between internal and external teams, including third party web development agencies and technology vendors
- Track & build web traffic reports including conversion information and compare analytics against brand objectives
- At least 5 years experiences working in a similar role
- Experience with optimizing and maintaining social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, etc.
- Experience Updating a Website and Managing External Third-Parties
- Excellent written and grammatical skills with an understanding of writing for digital communication including landing pages, email marketing and social media
- Knowledge and experience with SEO and SEM concepts including but not limited to: Google PageRank, Google Analytics, pay-per-click, use of meta descriptions, page titles, link management and keyword rich content
- Passion for all things digital and thirst for new techniques and tools in the industry
- Ability to juggle numerous priorities in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Need to be able to communicate and inform at all levels of an organization
- Must have a sense of humour and a can-do attitude