Our client is the leading cruise liner in Asia Pacific looking for a dynamic individual to be part of the corporate team.
The position plays an integral role to design and implement the online and digital marketing strategy for the Rewards members under the company loyalty programme.
This position will plan, develop and analyse regional and in-market digital plans to meet specific objectives; to engage, inform and motivate targeted audience. During this process, this position also needs to communicate to different parties, both internally and externally across SEA, integrating all marketing channels online and offline.
· Manage end to end project delivery for website, mobile app and CRM tool revamp on regional coverage within Asia.
· Plan, execute and monitor digital marketing strategy, including and not limited to online platform, email campaigns and online promotions.
· Own all digital assets and development of long-term roadmap for company digital capabilities.
· Conceptualize, develop and implement digital marketing strategy.
· Editorial requirements including SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
· Define, measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, assess performance against KPI and ROI goals.
· Evaluate emerging marketing technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption when necessary.
· Bachelor degree in marketing or any related discipline preferred.
· A minimum of 5 years of related work experience in digital & content marketing.
· Familiar with marketing automation systems.
· Good command of English and Mandarin and coordinate with Chinese speaking associate.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and coordination skills.
· Able to multi-task and strong problem solving skills.
· Knowledge in MS office, CRM tools, Google Suites or other website analytics tools.