About the Company
Our client is an Australian digital marketing company based in Sydney who provide customised digital marketing solutions to corporate clients using the latest online marketing strategies, techniques, technologies and services. They work with businesses of all sizes and industries and specialise in the travel and tourism markets.
About the Role
Due to the expansion of the business they are now looking for a Digital Marketing Manger to take over the management of the team and who will be reporting directly to the Managing Director. This is a newly created and key leadership role within the company providing an opportunity to demonstrate your business acumen, with a dedicated focus on achieving accountable results.
- Manage your own business unit with responsibility for your own budget and Profit & Loss
- Oversee all aspects of the business: -digital marketing and strategy, product development, service delivery, people management & stakeholder relations.
- Manage, motivate and develop a team of 6
- Oversee client performance and results and identify new business opportunities
- Determine business development strategies to deliver and exceed organization targets.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to ensure there is a focus on delivery and execution.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in the digital marketing field, preferably within the travel industry.
- Have agency or in-house digital experience.
- Strong team leadership, client management and sales experience.
- Commercial and strategic business acumen, combined with long term vision.
- Strong working knowledge of digital marketing and advertising channels, including: Display Advertising, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media, Mobile Marketing.
In return you will receive an attractive salary and commission and the opportunity to be a part of a highly engaged business.