Our client is a global hospitality solutions provider with an extensive array of cutting-edge e-commerce solutions on offer and brings the digital traveler to hotels’ doorstep.
They offer leading edge products and services to hotels willing to develop a direct sales strategy. They also offer hoteliers tailor-made strategies and on-going expert advice, boosting their direct sales, improving their operating results and helping them get greater independence.
· Manage and lead the Company’s Customer Success Department for the Asia region.
· Coordinate with other geographies in order to build a “follow the sun” organization.
· Provide help and advice to customer using our organization’s products and solutions.
· Communicate courteously with customers through all modes of communication.
· Investigate and solve customer’s problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed or any major incidents.
· Handle customer complaints or any major incidents.
· Keep accurate records of discussion or correspondence with customers in Salesforce (CRM).
· Provide KPI on the region.
· Develop feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use.
· Develop customer service procedures, policies and standards for the company.
· Handle proactive communication with Key Accounts for the company.
· Participate in building the remote organization structure to gain in regional agility.
· Coordinate with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service.
· Be involved in staff recruitment and appraisals.
· Train staff to deliver a high standard of customer service.
· Learn about our organisation's products or services and keep up to date with changes.
· Keep ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meeting and attending training courses.
· Identify and construct relevant training opportunity to improve the quality of staff service.
· Be responsible for all on-boarding products.
· Participate actively in reducing on-boarding time.
· Participate actively in reducing cases resolution time.
· At least 7 years of working experiences in equivalent industry sector
· Experience in multi-cultural, international organization
· Experience with Internet B2B company
· Experience in small or medium business environment
· Knowledge of the GDS, OTA environment will be an advantage
· Computer efficiency in Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, salesforce.com, etc.
· Possess leadership skills
· Strong communication skill and a can-do attitude
· Well-organized and proactive
· Successful experience in leading a team and playing a collaborative role
· Fluent in English (spoken and written)
· Extensive travel is required to cover the region