Our client - a leading & reputable Travel company - is looking for a Country Manager. This role is based in Taiwan.
- To achieves Taiwan’s sales operational objectives. Providing sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews to headquarter;
- Meets sales financial objectives by forecasting cost requirements; preparing an annual budget, reviewing office budget from time to time;
- Maintains and expands customer database. Identify potential new customers and maintain good sales relationship with existing customers;
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed;
- Ensuring the office comply to the local authority requirements;
- Preparing and completing action and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining sales system improvements; implementing change;
- Manage staff by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions;
- To perform human resource objective by recruiting, orienting, training, and coaching.
- Bachelor degree holder;
- Experiences in travel industry. B2B experiences will be added advantage;
- Aggressive personality, good presentation skills, Performance management, good in negotiation skill, results driven, sales planning, cost managing & planning;
- Have working experiences in multi-national or foreign companies;
- Preferable candidate who had knowledge for Europe, overseas countries;
- Possess higher management experience, have a strong leadership background, project management is a value-added;
- Problem solving and analytical thinking ability, must know how to handle problems and resolved quickly and efficiently. Great communication & presentation skills;
- Experience in developing and implementing business plan and goals.
- Excellent command in spoken English is a must.