About the Company
Do you want to be a part of a team that’s connecting 100 millions of free and independent Chinese language travelers to new attractions and experiences through Mobile App technology every day? Do you have leadership experience that can lead our Singapore market to become as Asia’s leading Chinese Language travel platform?
Our client is an emerging tourist service platform, to increase the convenience and ease of everyone's browsing on their platform, and to understand more of Singapore's history and culture.
The company aims at creating Chinese language based apps and web platforms catering to Chinese needs. They are in the midst of developing a Chinese language app to cater to the Chinese tourist with seamless experience of shopping, procurement of services and deals with Southeast Asian retailers.
About the Role
Our client is looking for a Country Manager to bolster their presence in Singapore and the South East Asia region and attract new travelers through exciting co-marketing partnerships. You’ll be responsible for the execution of innovative campaigns to support their product launches, partner programs and new growth initiatives both online and offline.
• Planning, managing directing, operations and consolidate market information
• Develop annual business plan and execute to achieve the financial and non financial targets
• Develop successful commercial development strategy
• Coordinates and develops all departments and ensures operational and strategic goals are achieved
• Represent the company externally with e.g government, statutory/ Regulatory bodies and business partners/ allies
• Develop and implement internal systems for logistics, commercial and financial information flows in cooperation
• Overall responsibility for the strategic leadership and direction of the company to achieve the organizational vision, mission and objectives
• Expansion of different sales channels
• Responsible for managing all operations within the country, responsible for profit revenue, cash and targets
• Deliver Monthly, quarterly or annual targets for revenue, profits and cash producing business performance reports.
• Recruit and manager staff, including performance monitoring, possibly mentoring and training
• Other ad hoc duties