Our Client is a Strategic Travel Management and Services Company leads its field by attracting, developing and retaining the most talented people within the industry.
It has an enviable reputation for exceptional service which is delivered through placing innovative technology in the hands of outstanding people.
- Provide a dedicated, consistently high level of service to all clients tailored to their individual requirements with a desire to exceed client expectation at all times by going the extra mile.
- Effectively manage your workload to meet all deadlines as required, internally or client driven.
- Apply knowledge of different client industries and their pressures to be able to tailor service type accordingly and leverage ‘best practice’ by sector.
- Demonstrate proactive thinking and provide a consultative approach to all travel requests providing an end to end solution for all client.
- Advise proactively on relevant Passport and Visa requirements and procedures for all destinations.
- Apply Quality Control procedures and processes at all times in line with ISO27001 (data security certification) and PCI compliance.
- Recommend and procure ancillary products as required i.e. car rental, ferry, etc.
Savings, Product Knowledge and Optimised Value
- Deliver cost effective solutions across all aspects of travel.
- Proactively identify and implement opportunity to add value to each booking through specialist supplier relationships.
- Utilise detailed understanding of the client policy to drive compliance for the client while maximising opportunity to enhance traveller experience.
- Knowledge and ability to apply a variety of fare types and contracts to air bookings, including private contracted fares, consolidated tickets, marine fares, round the world fares, air passes and published fares.
- Qualify opportunity for and proactively deliver split and combination fare ticketing where appropriate.
- Proactively identify cross market and local inventory differences, and when these should be taken advantage of.
- Look at alternative airports/routings for the client which could offer better convenience and/or cost savings to clients, this should also include Low Cost Carriers where appropriate.
- Procure the best hotel rates for clients utilising GDS and non GDS channels.
- Monitor all bookings for fare/rate saving opportunities up until completion of the trip.
- Have an enthusiastic and willing to learn attitude, attending all relevant training / coaching as required.
- Achieve individual and team based objectives through the annual Performance Development Review (PDR)
- Manage your own tickets issuance.
- Calculate your own reissues and changes in a timely manner.
- Exceptional telephone manner and good written skills.
- Demonstrate ability to make effective use of resources available to complete tasks to agreed deadlines.
- Has achieved a continuous record of experience in a core business travel environment.
- Minimum qualification level to Fares & Ticketing.
- Fully conversant with one or all GDS systems; Sabre, Galileo, Amadeus.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the travel industry and products in the market including different aircraft types and cabins.
- Knowledge of Low Cost Carriers in the market and their different products available.
- Experience of mixed mode booking tools, and how to support both offline/online bookings.
- Have a ‘team player’ approach to an office environment.
- Experience in using MS Word and Excel software packages.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Flexible approach to working environment and willingness to work on at different office locations.
- Ability to build a good rapport with all clients