Our client, largest night entertainment club in Singapore, striving to be the pacesetter in propelling Asia’s dance music scene forward and leading Singapore to the forefront of the global clubbing culture by continuously pushing boundaries.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record in sales with solid background in event management and execution. With a strong commercial mind, the candidate must be able to identify opportunities for revenue growth and deliver a strategic plan to achieve targets.
Proactive, hardworking and able to work under own initiative.
Responsible for implementing sales / venue hire strategies, financial planning and forecasting, developing and implementing marketing strategies to promote the venue.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills while displaying a high level organizational and project management ability.
· Plan and implement a sales and marketing strategy for event sales / venue hire
· Manage sales and booking of events including enquiries
· Nurture and build relationships with new and potential corporate customers and event companies. Follow up with potential clients, meet clients, and eventually close the sales.
· Maximize events / venue hire profit to grow the business, full responsibility for managing the venue hire P&L, monitoring performance against agreed KPIs.
· Identify potential opportunities to ensure long- term financial viability.
· Maintain effective communication and working relationships with operations and F&B colleagues to ensure a joined effort to deliver events expectations.
· Excellent verbal communication and written skills in order to deliver persuasive and effective sales pitches, negotiations and relationship management.
· Experience in efficient and effective project monitoring and event executions.
· Financial management skills, including formulating and monitoring budgets.
· Target driven with a proven sales ability, proven relevant experience of generating income from venue hire within a museum, gallery environment.
· Highly organized and self-motivated person who can efficiently and effectively manage a wide range of tasks and objectives.
· Ability to work well under pressure and prioritizes tasks, as directed as well as using own initiative.