About the Company
Our company is a leading provider of services to the global travel trade with key positions in some of the fastest growing segments in the industry.
About the Role
Working directly with Regional Contracting Manager, this position is responsible to develop and establish the best relationships with suppliers so that we are their preferred wholesaler, ensuring the product is negotiated with the best conditions on rate and inventory, in order to position itself as a market leader.
Act as the face to face key point contract for accommodation supplier vendors to maintain the relationship for matters related to contracting, operational, commercial or financial activities;
Negotiate the initial purchase quality metrics of the contract with new suppliers and contract renewals. Conditions include rate, inventory, offers, release periods, marketing contributions, overrides, cancellation policy, credit terms, pricing model (net or commission etc.);
Maintain and expand the supplier portfolio according to targets, ensuring product diversity for our customer base:1*-5*, hotels-hostels, city-rural based, modern-boutique, independent-chain etc.;
Identify and negotiate with key partner's preferential conditions in direct coordination with the immediate superior and promote the commercial opportunities;
Understand, analyze and identify Trends and Opportunities from Region's Trading Report, Destination News, and happenings, including the extraction from our statistic database of KPIs;
Periodic presentations on analysis, future plans and tactics will be required;
Make sure that all suppliers comply with our Health and Safety Program, giving the proper support to the relevant agent in each region;
Conduct site inspections and attend trade shows and workshops to promote the company values;
Responsible for the internal destination contracting report (purchase quality index, product status, etc.);
Working closely with Yield Manager as a team to promote the Supplier Web Site & inventory control.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced environment while managing multiple projects & tight deadlines.
- Well organized, ability to manager multitask roles and prioritize.
- Strong negotiation, analytical, strategic and creative problem solving skills.
- Good image and excellent communication and interpersonal skills face to face, over email or phone.
- Strong computer applications skills (Microsoft Word, Excel).
- Excellent general cultural knowledge, good academic background desired-degree preferred in any subject.
- Excellent English both written and oral essential, and other Asia Pacific languages maybe required depending on area of actions.