Our client is a growing Destination Management Company who aim to revolutionize and redefine the Wholesale Business in Travel Trade. Their people are their strength and like the founders of the company, they come with rich experience in online & offline destination management companies spanning through successful careers in best brands in the travel industry.
Contracting Manager is a critical role in the business based in Thailand based at their Bangkok Office. The role involves contracting & negotiating hotels, apartments & resorts for the assigned territories.
· Responsible for meeting room night production & revenue budgets for the Region.
· To negotiate & contract existing / new hotels & apartments in Thailand.
· Contracting direct connect, dynamic pricing with International, regional & local accommodation chains for various Channel Managers.
· Manage relationships with all partners & suppliers.
· 4+ Years of relevant experience in Hotel & supplier contracting in any online/offliine B2B, OTA or Tour operator/Travel Agents.
· Must have strong relationships with hotels & suppliers in the region.
· Candidate should be well organized, posses strong communication & negotiation skills & with a sound understanding of commercials.
· Proficiency in English