Our client’s team is a group of learning, technology, and hospitality experts from around the world with a passion for improving the way employees learn and develop their skills through innovative mobile and speech recognition technology. With their anywhere, anytime learning solutions, they are empowering hospitality associates worldwide to deliver the best service for their guests.
As Commercial Manager you will be responsible for growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction. Conducting research to identify new markets and customer needs. Arranging business meetings with prospective clients
Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities. Contacting potential clients through cold calls and emails. Presenting our company to potential clients.
As Commercial Manager you must be ambitious, energetic and be eager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Prepare sales agreements ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guideline
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
• Keep your records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Ensure integrity in Sales Force for reporting and forecasting purposes
• Report to the Commercial Director on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
• Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
• Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
• Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
• Domestic and International Travel maybe required at times
• Proven work experience as a business development manager, sales executive or other relevant experience preferably from hospitality industry or educational services to private sectors.
• Proven sales track record
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• A customer-oriented attitude with excellent communication and negotiation skills, experience in customer support is a plus
• Solid working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce) MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
• Market knowledge in the Hospitality industry
• Excellent listening, communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Ability to build rapport
• Time management and planning skills
• Ability to work well with a team
• Problem-solving aptitude
• BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field