Our Client is a new brand of hotels and resorts, offering guests simple elegance, refined design, discreet and attentive service, in places of unique beauty and cultural interest.
Based in Ho Chi Minh and working with the Director of Sales & Marketing, the responsibilities for the Cluster E-commerce Manager includes proposing and executing marketing and eCommerce plans that promote revenue growth among key customer segments and support the hotel’s brand positioning and image. This includes leveraging and executing marketing and eCommerce strategies in partnership with appropriate corporate and regional team members, as well as various hotel departments to achieve revenue goals.
The Cluster E-Commerce Manager executes and tracks performance for internal and external marketing campaigns, promotions, advertising, and websites. The position also act as a liaison between the hotel and marketing support, outside agencies and contracted vendors/service providers as determined by the Director of Sales & Marketing.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
As a Cluster E-Commerce Manager, you would be responsible for revenue growth financial profitability in line with budgets set by the hotel leadership team. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks (in addition to any reasonable tasks assigned by the Director of Sales & Marketing):
·Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotel and manage the day to day field operations.
·Conduct daily pick-up analysis, strategy adjustments and reporting.
·Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends.
·Create and develop pricing strategies for assigned hotels.
·Provide a weekly dynamic forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons.
·Manage and oversee strategy for all 3rd party distribution.
·Responsible for assessing, analysing and pricing group business strategies
·Analyse overall monthly hotel performance and provide the summary report with recommendations to improve long-term strategies.
· Optimize the use of current revenue management tools & contribute to their development and ensure all related systems are configured correctly, validated and working to full capacity.
·Work in liaison with hotel sales and reservations departments as a team.
·Regularly check the input and the quality of data (segmentation, denials tracking, etc) points.
·Conduct quarterly property performance review and develop a strategic and tactical action plan.
·Responsible for best practice standards including
oDistribution yield management
oBusiness mix yield management
oLength of stay yield management
oInventory availability by channel
oPricing control and new pricing concepts
· Manage OTA partners and build strategic partnerships to drive incremental demand into the hotel
·Evaluate performance of distribution partners and contracted rates (OTA, FIT, tour operator, corporate, consortia, crew, groups, etc…).
·Reduce the cost of distribution by finding new less expensive means of delivering business.
·Prepare an outline for and support the annual revenue budget process.
·Ensure maximum potential of key marketing strategies including, but not limited to, third party websites
·Generate and deliver monthly marketing analyses and updates to Sales and Revenue Management
·Manages marketing calendar and tactical actions aligned with commercial strategy.
·Monitor the results of the hotels and identify divergences with the budgets and inform the operational employees
·Apply Revenue Management that increases hotel profitability through contract management, price and client mix management
·Advise the operational employees in the preparation of the marketing plans and hotel budgets
·Constantly communicate with and inform relevant HOD(s) for the business results and
·Drive a culture of revenue management across the organization
· Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management, Business Administration
· Two years’ experience in a similar position for an internationally-recognized hotel brand/airline
· Experience in managing relationships with Online Travel Agencies
· Self-starter, willing to learn and take on additional responsibility
· Comfortable working in a matrix environment with indirect reporting lines
· Influences stakeholders with data-driven arguments rather than “lead by title”
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment whilst working to exacting standards
· Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluency in English is a must.
· Experience working with airlines in a revenue management capacity would be considered advantageous.
Preferably: Local candidates (Vietnamese language)