Our client is a world leading brand and has two properties located in Singapore. Well recognised internationally, our client carries a strong reputation and is a market leader.
- Working closely with the General Managers by managing and execute the sales and marketing strategies and action plans in order to meet and exceed the overall rooms and banquet budget including Weddings and Social Events
- Ensure that the hotel remains competitively positioned within the local marketplace and Competitors.
- Manage Proactive, Reactive, Events and Weddings team in meeting and exceeding the sales budget of both Rooms and Banquet as well as overall GOP.
- Prepare P & L reports as and when is required
- Prepare weekly forecast reports of both MICE & Banquet including Weddings/Social Events
- Proactively hunt and solicit for new business by exploring into different market segments and industries particularly MICE
- Servicing existing clients to ensure incremental support
- Provide guidance and coaching to the sales teams so as to ensure that the teams are well trained
- Organise client events every quarter within the hotel to increase more business volume and leads
- Work closely with Corporate office and international offices to generate more leads and increase the conversion rates
- Work with General Managers in implementing the relevant sales strategies and actions plan to achieve the revenue and sales objectives from time to time
- Plan for the yearly sales & marketing plan and budget
- Responsible for providing supervision, leadership and direction to ensure the effectiveness of sales department and the sales team.
- Ensure that the hotel achieves maximum potential in yield management & sales revenue, profits and market share in the target markets
- Constantly seek to improve and develop any new business opportunities, communicating and implementing such plans and objectives
- Attend local and overseas trade shows, exhibitions, conferences and updates on the marketing trends and promote the Hotel locally and internationally
- Monitor sales production and adjust sales activities, account coverage and sales priorities to achieve sales goals and objectives
- To identify sources of group business to the hotel and establish solicitation programs to maximize sales and yield
- To establish account qualifications criteria and use market research to identify priority markets and accounts, assign sales to ensure coverage of all major accounts
- To conduct periodic reviews, with each sales team members i.e. quarterly and half-yearly to review sales/product mix, expenditure & profit performances and recommend to management for implementation of corrective actions and revenue enhancements
- Comply with hotel and department policies and procedures at all times
- To carry out any duties assigned by General Manager
- He/she may require to perform duties during weekends, PH and after office hours
- You must come from the luxury 5 star arena
- Strong in both leisure, MICE and corporate accounts
- A proven leader, motivator and mentor
- Able to work well under pressure
- Independent and self-driven
- High level of communication skills
- Strong financial acumen required
- 3 to 5 years in a prior DOSM, some cluster experience preferred