Our client has evolved over the years and is known as a leading global provider of comprehensive hospitality guest services applications and solution design services for individual hotels, international chain hotels and integrated resorts. With three decades of experience, the company has provided extensive solutions to more than 5,000 hotels with over 8,000 installations in 32 countries.
- This highly collaborative role works across the company to develop, execute and manage to-partner marketing initiatives that grow partner awareness and capacity for the company
- Influencing channel partners revenue and market share growth by working collaboratively to develop innovative marketing solutions for engaging, enabling and motivating the channel partners
- Being a subject matter expert on the partner value proposition for the company
- Developing and executing partner targeting and recruit strategy
- Develop, implement and execute partner programs and initiatives that drive loyalty and desired behaviour
- Performing marketing analysis to measure Return of Marketing Investment (ROMI) and identify opportunities for growing partner capacity to drive sales growth against company sales targets
- Incorporating scalability and simplicity in to all your marketing
- Maintaining clear and consistent communication across a broad array of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Proven ability to design, develop and execute Channel Sales Program
- Demonstrated ability to drive business results through collaboration and influence in a cross-functional environment
- Proven track record in Channel Sales
- Experience in hospitality software sales
- Positive, “can do” attitude with a passion to drive and measure business result.
- Experience in a channel marketing or sales in Asia Pac or Global capacity