Our client - a Leading Work solution provider - is looking for a Centre Manager. This role is based in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for the overall P&L and operations of the center
Will have to hire and manage the team required to run the center
In-charge of all business activities related to the center, managing coworkers, guests as well as any vendors
Work in conjunction with the sales team to ensure that the budgets for the center are met
Develop strategic partnerships with local startup ecosystem partners and evangelists
Plan and execute the monthly target of meet-ups/events of investors, mentors, startups, freelancers, professionals,etc.
Ensure smooth day to day operations of the center
Strive towards improving the standard operating procedures so that best practices can be rolled out across centers
Maintaining relationship with all clients as well as taking care of all their requests
- Familiar with the co-working and real estate environment (not a must)
- Experience in customer service and relationship building
- Gets excited about working with numerous people across cultures day to day
- Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Demonstrate integrity, responsibility, and good work ethics
- Proficient in basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work effectively with minimal supervision.