To assist Ops Systems Director in setting up an operations manual for opening &/or induction for any new management joining our current Ops. On top of that, assist Ops Systems Director to implement Ops Systems across the group.
- Formulate, propose and implement innovative strategic operational business plan to ensure continuous business growth, achieve maximum profit, business synergy and competitive advantage.
- Drive, motivate, manage and lead the team to achieve Company objectives by meeting sales target with high level of customer service and exceptional store operation management.
- Analysing P&L, indicating key issues, making developmental plan/proposal and take action when sales decrease and costs increase on a monthly/quarterly/annual sales performance
- Monitor closely market conditions, trade area and competition and report to the Management.
- Optimise manpower at stores through proper planning, scheduling, temporary/permanent deployment and allocations.
- Provide communication to the stores to ensure compliance to costs strategy, HR policies, marketing strategies, product and service standard operating procedures.
- Ensures that standard operating procedures are upheld to deliver high quality service.
- Ensures that District Managers and Store team follows up with implementation of standards
- Conduct regular impromptu audit on the service, inventory, and cash to ensure compliance to standard operating procedures.
- Share incidents of quality service of excellence to motivate other staff.
- Achieving customer satisfaction and customer loyalty by anticipating customers' perceptions.
Design and Project Management
- Involved in annual operating and capital budget.
- Provide input in the design of the store to ensure smooth operational workflow and best possible presentation.
- Report any deviation, sub-standard work or material or delays to Projects Department.
- Training & Development
- Continuously communicate company culture; vision and mission in direct areas of responsibility.
- Work closely with Training Team to ensure all team members are trained and certified for store operations in 5 key areas:
- Basic Food Hygiene
- Interact with Guest
- Prepare Non Alcoholic Beverages
- Maintain Food and Beverage Service Environment
- Always maintain a cost effective labor percentage to ensure sufficient staff strength and prevent over staffing.
- Work closely with HR team in the areas of recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management, grievances and disciplinary etc.
- Involved in the labour budget for store level.
- More than 10 - 15 years of hands on experience in an Operations role within an F&B / QSR background (Preferred) / Retail Fashion
- More than 5 years in a leadership capacity having district managers / Store Operation heads reporting to him / her
- Having concrete experience of having managed more than 30 stores or more
- Passionate about service excellence and people management