About the Company
Our client is the business travel partner of choice for large national, multinational and global corporations. They are an award-winning global corporate travel management company ranking as one of the top five by size around the world. Operating a global network in more than 90 countries, employing over 6,000 people.
Our client is transforming the business of travel through their empowered and accountable people who deliver a high level of service and a comprehensive technology suite bringing a wide range of solutions. Leveraging the organization's negotiating strength and supplier relationships in conjunction with their tailored business travel programs, their expertise and their innovative technology and logically become the partner of choice of their customers.
About the Opportunity
As a Business Development Manager, you will be required to acquire new corporate travel business in accordance to targets set. With the opportunity to have your voice heard on how strategies and processes can be improved to win new business by developing a strong regional presence amongst the local business. You will be the face of the company and represent them in meeting key decision makers in businesses to create new sales opportunities and foster a successful and solid relationship with them.
To become part of the family, you'll need to have a solid background in sales and the drive and determination it takes to become the best in your field. While relevant experience will be highly regarded, in the company, they are also passionate about developing and coaching people to the next level. If you have experience working in travel industry and wish to move into a role with a higher earning potential, they would love to hear from you too!
Key duties and responsibilities
• Achieve defined monthly, quarterly and annual sales and total transaction value (TTV) targets.
• Develop and execute a sales plan to target key prospective accounts.
• Identify, evaluate and prioritise new business opportunities, using a variety of cold-calling, networking and other prospection methods.
• Become an expert in the company’s service and value proposition.
• Use a ‘challenger sales’ methodology, delivering strong sales presentations and articulating the company’s service and value proposition in a passionate and concise manner
• Accurately forecast projected sales revenue
• Write value-driven customer proposals and create highly professional responses to RFI/Ps to maximise win-rates.
• Effectively capture and communicate customer requirements internally, completing timely handovers of closed sales to the account management team, providing the key details needed to maximise the TTV with the company.
• Collaborate with other internal departments (finance, operations, product, HR) where necessary to resolve other client-related matters.
• Consistently use salesforce.com CRM database to manage activity and results, using reporting to analyse performance and identify areas of self-improvement.
• Always act in the best interest of the company, operating within the company’s philosophies.
• Communicate with leadership on all relevant issues in a timely way and deliver reports/analysis requested by management in a thorough and complete manner
• Minimum 3 years’ solid track record of successful B2B development/sales (sales experience in the travel industry is a plus).
• Fluency in English (written and verbal).
• A passion for travel and the travel industry.
• Strong communication and persuasive skills.
• Ability to develop relationships at a strategic level.
• Ability to conduct presentations/product demonstrations in a confident/engaging manner.
• Ability to multi-task and communicate effectively in a high paced environment.
• Ability to engage with various levels of staff and management.
• Sound commercial knowledge, with the ability to analyse financial data and build a basic business case.
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Office programs and Salesforce.com (or similar).
• Self-motivated, independent with strong interpersonal skills and a hunger for success.
Business Development Manager, National Market
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager, National Market|
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Lim|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2018 11:11|
About the Company
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's