Our client is the business travel partner of choice for large national, multinational and global corporations. They are an award-winning global corporate travel management company ranking as one of the top five by size around the world. Operating a global network in more than 90 countries, employing over 6,000 people.
Our client is transforming the business of travel through their empowered and accountable people who deliver a high level of service and a comprehensive technology suite bringing a wide range of solutions. Leveraging the organization's negotiating strength and supplier relationships in conjunction with their tailored business travel programs, their expertise and their innovative technology and logically become the partner of choice of their customers.
About the Opportunity
Due to rapid expansion, our client is seeking hungry and experienced sales professionals to join the team in Singapore. In a highly visible role, you will be responsible for acquiring large multinational corporations, so that they start managing their travel through the company. Reporting into the Director of Sales (SE Asia), you will have the opportunity to be a key part of the company’s continued growth across the region. You will have the chance to develop your skills and work with entrepreneurial leaders across the world to win the company’s largest global clients.
In 2017, they have won “Best Workplace Culture & Engagement” at the HRM Awards and they are confident that it’s the focus on their people that has played such a huge part in the growth of our business. They believe work should be challenging and fun, and that every person should have an exciting future with a clear pathway to achieving their career goals. As such, the position offers a competitive, performance-based remuneration package, as well as exciting career development opportunities.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Achieve defined monthly, quarterly and annual sales and total transaction value targets.
- Develop and execute a sales plan to target key prospective accounts.
- Identify, evaluate and prioritise new business opportunities, using a variety of cold-calling, networking and other prospection methods.
- Be the face of the company and represent us when meeting key decision makers, in order to create new sales opportunities and foster successful and solid relationships with them.
- Become an expert in the company’s service and value proposition.
- Use a ‘challenger sales’ methodology, delivering strong sales presentations and articulating the company’s service and value proposition in a passionate and concise manner
- Accurately forecast projected sales revenue
- Write value-driven customer proposals and create highly professional responses to RFI/Ps to maximise win-rates.
- Effectively capture and communicate customer requirements internally, completing timely handovers of closed sales to the account management team, providing the key details needed to maximise the transaction value targets with the company.
- Collaborate with other internal departments (finance, operations, product, HR) where necessary to resolve other client-related matters.
- Consistently use Salesforce CRM database to manage activity and results, using reporting to analyse performance and identify areas of self-improvement.
- Always act in the best interest of the company, operating within our philosophies.
- Communicate with leadership on all relevant issues in a timely way and deliver reports/analysis requested by management in a thorough and complete manner
You will have:
- Minimum 5 years’ solid track record of successful B2B development/sales (sales experience in the travel industry is a plus).
- Fluency in English (written and verbal).
- A passion for travel and the travel industry.
- Strong skills in communication and persuasion.
- Self-motivated, independent with strong interpersonal skills and a hunger for success.
- Ability to develop relationships at a strategic level.
- Ability to conduct presentations/product demonstrations in a confident/engaging manner.
- Ability to multi-task and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to engage with various levels of staff and management.
- Sound commercial knowledge, with the ability to analyse financial data and build a value-driven business case.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office programs and Salesforce.com (or similar).