Our mission is simple: we aim to be the best HR Solutions company by helping clients achieve success through talents. And we can only accomplish this mission by hiring our own exceptional people who share our values. When you join ACI, you become an integral part of changing the lives of working people across the industry we are passionate about, every single day.
To strategically target and win profitable clients who wish to utilise ACI services throughout the Asia Pacific region. Primary service to focus is ACI’s recruitment and Executive Search and secondary services such as but not limited to Payroll, Outplacement, RPO, temps & contracts etc. Ensure the smooth transition and successful implementation of new clients through to the consultants for continual account servicing.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Lead the sales process and acquire new clients within Asia Region.
- Execute a business plan by client detailing objectives, strategies, and measurable returns.
- Identify incremental business opportunities within existing client realising increased value of account.
- Develop winning strategies and utilise value based selling philosophies.
- Represent ACI at key industry trade shows and functions.
- Manage the entire RFP process including bid, sales process, terms & conditions, and sales presentations with the Client.
- Work with Recruitment Consultants to ensure successful delivery of Job Order and/or implementation of services to the Client based on requirements.
- Manage to the maximum possible profitability of new business won.
- Ensure sound knowledge of ACI’s products and service offerings.
- Maintain and manage a strong sales pipeline, as well as report on activity as required.
- Successful track record of nurturing strategic partner relationships to yield new direct sales opportunities with an emphasis on solution selling.
- Articulate, commercially savvy, capable of presenting and conceiving strategic solutions within the area of HR services.
- Good commercial, financial and negotiation experience is a pre-requisite.
- Degree holder, ideally MBA
Note - this role highly commission driven