Our client is specialize in traveler path-to-purchase data for over a decade, they are travel's direct demand engine for thousands of brands -- from global enterprises to boutique operators -- across the hotel, airline, cruise, transportation, tourism industries, and more. Analyzing the world's travel intent signals with its proprietary data science methods, the company delivered $10B in generated bookings for its clients to date by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on their Traveler Platform.
Recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, their is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Mexico City, New York, Omaha, Paris, Singapore, and Sydney.
About the role:
As an Associate Account Manager within our Singapore team, you’ll have the opportunity to work with major brand advertisers in the fast-paced, online travel-advertising environment. You will play a critical role within the company managing advertiser campaigns while developing and maintaining our partner relationships.
• Manage all aspects of campaign execution from onboarding to post-launch
• Analyze campaign performance data and implement optimization strategies to ensure client satisfaction
• Attend client meetings and prepare and deliver presentations to both agencies and clients directly
• Partner closely with internal teams on day-to-day operational processes and larger, high-impact strategic improvements
• Coordinate with sales, ad operations, and external clients to ensure campaigns are successfully launched and meet client’s goals
• Make recommendations for campaign improvement to sales and clients, including providing feedback on creatives
• Resolve customer and operational problems during campaigns, providing general technical support on products
• Provide high-quality service and achieve customer satisfaction
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Accounting or a related field
• At least 2-3 years account management experiences
• An understanding of the ad-tech landscape
• Ability to liaise with regional clients, managing multiple accounts while providing exceptional client service
• Experience in working with high-value client and chains
• Experience with some or all of the following platforms: DBM, DCM, Salesforce
• A keen interest or understanding of the Programmatic, Exchange, Network & Display space
• Experience in Hospitality Industry
• Strong analytical ability that leverages our data-driven platform to produce successful campaigns
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in communicating and writing in English and Thai.
• Willing to wear multiple hats and roll up your sleeves to get the job done
• Experience running or managing Search Marketing campaigns in AdWords/Bing a plus