An international & leading Tourism company is looking to recruit their Assistant Sales Manager for their growing team in Hong Kong.
The Assistant Sales Manager’s responsibilities include developing strategies to improve sales, effectively handling customer complaints. You should also be able to delegate tasks to the sales staff in the absence of the Sales Manager.
To be successful as an Assistant Sales Manager, you should demonstrate exceptional leadership skills and ensure that sales staff comply with company policies and guidelines. Ultimately, a top-performing Assistant Sales Manager should be able to achieve excellent customer service at all times.
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Supervising and guiding the sales team as well as providing incentives to motivate staff to achieve sales targets.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team.
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with customers.
- Identifying opportunities and strategies to increase sales.
- Regularly attending sales meetings and training sessions.
- Performing all duties of the Sales Manager in cases of absence or emergency
- 4-6 years of experience ideally in the Travel/Tourism sector.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field is advantageous.
- Proven experience in sales and customer service.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.