Our client is the leading cruise liner in Asia Pacific looking for a dynamic individual to be part of the corporate team.
• Provide necessary support in assignments given by the superior.
• To maintain an open mind and able to work under pressure with criticism from superior and customers.
• Responsible for providing and maintaining a friendly and warm atmosphere through personalized, prompt and efficient handling of customers.
• Provide customers services per established standards or recommends higher level of standard so as to maximize customers’ cruising experience.
• Have initiative at all times and look into customers’ demands and requests.
• Work in close liaison with other relevant departments in order to provide seamless and prompt services to all customers.
• Develop and report new potential market segment, while collect and update market intelligence on an ongoing basis.
• Always maintain close rapport with customers to preserve the sense of loyalty from customers.
• Process entertaining and charismatic attitude towards the customers
• Offer constructive solutions to superiors when problems arises.
• Ensure good product knowledge.
• Schedule to be flexible for adhoc assignment/travel/cruise duties in addition to pre-plan schedule.
• To provide team work spirit in order to optimize manning effectiveness and efficiency of the team.
• Able to work on PH and Weekends
• Bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years experiences in management, sales and marketing.
• Ability to analyze data and create financial reports.
• Strong and effective leadership.
• Ability to deal with and resolve problems as they arise.
• Ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
• High degree of professionalism.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to present extensive and complicated procedures and instructions to both individuals and large groups.
• PC knowledge in Windows and MS office and experience in digital media is a plus
• Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese as need to liaise with Chinese speaking associate.