About the Company
Our client is an international leader in the luxury hotel market.
About the Role
Identify and grow APAC community in consumer and business (B-B and B-C)
Activate APAC community through events and joint projects, deepen our relationship and increase efficacy with the community
Consumer – prioritise key community countries/markets, grow engagement levels of the community to feed intra-regional business
- Targeted use of newsletter
- Identify key country social media and develop engagement over time
B2B - Identify influencers in branded retail, publishing, travel/lifestyle products and member hotels for brand collaboration projects
- Execute a series of collaboration projects to find new customers and deepen efficacy with existing community
- Be the partner/collaborator for key member hotels for joint initiatives to boost Design Hotels brand and awareness
- You must have a clear understanding of the luxury hospitality industry.
- Regional experience (APAC) is a must, with prior experience and results to show.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills is essential.
- A good track record of managing events with partners and collaborators.
- Well connected in the branded retail, publishing, travel/lifestyle arenas.
- Self-motivated and driven with a vision for opportunities.
- A recognised degree in a related field would be ideal.