Our client is seeking an experienced APAC Implementation Lead. The APAC Implementation Lead will report to the Director Partner: Connect and be the sole representative for the team, in region, acting as a lead across all its launch functions. The main responsibilities of the APAC Implementation Lead are to see all projects from a higher perspective and allocate the team resource to meet business needs and, if required, optimize the project management process and propose it to APAC leadership team.
The APAC Implementation Lead will be a member of APAC leadership team and the link between the business and all of the major teams within, driving transparency and acting as an escalating point for issues in region. You will have good organizational skills and a keen eye for detail, whilst still being able to see the big picture. You and your team will work across strategic initiatives providing expertise from the launch team being an advocate of the partners needs and the end-to-end processes.
- Lead a team of Implementation Managers, ensuring each Implementation Manager works efficiently with each launch project. You’ll assess Launch process for all projects and its current effectiveness and, if required, define new process based on assessment. In addition, you’ll funnel all launch project results into APAC Leadership Team in a timely manner.
- Coordinate requests and resources in leading a shared project plan with each partner. You’ll raise and track resourcing/ feature requests across the team, and liaise directly with 3rd party technology providers who are performing development work on behalf of the partner.
- Chair Weekly Launch Meetings with Partners, Commercial Reps’ and the implementation teams to track progress and ensure success.
- Manage Workshops and Reviews that include scheduling kick off calls or workshops with the relevant individuals. You’ll run the site review process to assess compliance against the launch requirements and take appropriate action internally or with the partner.
- Ensure Visibility and Reporting by tracking the status of each partner and ensure that all teams understand where the partner is in the launch process documenting risks or issues related to the launch. You’ll help manage the pipeline with the commercial representatives on when launches can take place and be prioritized.
- Produce weekly Launch Status Report and monthly Launch Time Analysis, highlighting and addressing the points where delays occurring.
- Align service support as every launch needs attention during the initial weeks of Live running. You’ll work with the accountable person to take ownership of ensuring that the partner continues to get support. You will have visibility of every support request raised from the new Partners as well as the ability to escalate quickly if the request is delaying progress. You will ensure the Commercial Rep is briefed on any issues.
- Manage the review. If deemed appropriate, the Partner: Connect team can be called on to perform a technical review to focus on performance and optimization. You’ll coordinate optimization support where needed.
- Facilitate innovation by working with Partners and the regional Sales organization to continuously monitor API development requests and feedback to the Product team. You’ll work across partners and the implementation team to drive adoption of new processes and features.
- Extensive experience of managing geographically distributed teams
- Good Project and Release management experience
- Current PMP/PMI or Prince2 Practitioner Certification is highly advantageous
- Fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese is a must
- Some experience with Salesforce CRM, or a similar Cloud based CRM, will be a great advantage
- Good facilitation & partner facing experience
- Some experience in Process Mapping is highly advantageous
- Good interpersonal skills and experience working with both business and technical teams
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and with other department personnel in a very dynamic and timeline sensitive work environment
- Multicultural awareness and experience working internationally
- Be articulate with good presentation and written communication skills.
- Strong documentation management standards and version control
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of the client’s business, industry and needs
- Strong team player with an adaptable and flexible approach