The CompanyOur client is a key player in Singapore in developing unique boutique hotels in key locations, focusing on delivering a unique product for short and long term customers.
- Able to handle full set of accounts
- Able to handle returns, income tax submission, GST quarterly report and filing
- Able to prepare unaudited financial statements
- Liaise with auditors and corporate tax agents
- To maintain and expand existing relationships.
- To ensure that all accounting work is in compliance with the management and the regulatory requirements.
- Other ad-hoc duties when assigned by superiors
- Diploma/ Degree in Accountancy
- 3-5 years of hotel working experience
- Process good communication and organisation skills
- Team player and good working attitude
- Able to work independently and under stress
- Strong proficiency in excel, Quickbooks and or Oracle/SAP proficient
- Meticulous and detailed
- Proficient in both English and Chinese