Our client is a global hospitality solutions provider with an extensive array of cutting-edge e-commerce solutions on offer and brings the digital traveler to hotels’ doorstep.
They offer leading edge products and services to hotels willing to develop a direct sales strategy. They also offer hoteliers tailor-made strategies and on-going expert advice, boosting their direct sales, improving their operating results and helping them get greater independence.
· Understand complex hospitality organizational dynamics.
· Leverage personal network to accelerate business opportunities.
· Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
· Budget and forecast revenue and profit goals for the business unit and identify how to best utilize all resources to achieve revenue, market share, and profit goals.
· Maintain and expand relationships with strategically important large customers.
· Represent the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customer needs and expectations are met by the company.
· Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations.
· Closely coordinate company executive involvement with customer.
· Cultivate, establish and maintain senior management relationships at select Market Maker customers.
· Manage relationships with Immersion ecosystem partners.
· Maintain in-depth knowledge about products, the competitive landscape.
· Represent the company to major customers and professional associations.
· Experience in multi-cultural, international organization
· Experience with Internet B2B company
· Experience in small or medium business environment
· Directive, supportive, participative, and achievement-oriented
· Knowledge of the GDS, OTA environment will be an advantage
· Computer efficiency in Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, salesforce.com, etc.
· Any experience with RMS, PMS, CRM, CMS or Google Analytics will be a plus
· Strong communication skill and a can-do attitude
· Well-organized and proactive
· Fluent in English (spoken and written)
· Extensive travel is required to cover the region