About the Company
Our client is the business travel partner of choice for large national, multinational and global corporations. They are an award-winning global corporate travel management company ranking as one of the top five by size around the world. Operating a global network in more than 90 countries, employing over 6,000 people.
Our client is transforming the business of travel through their empowered and accountable people who deliver a high level of service and a comprehensive technology suite bringing a wide range of solutions. Leveraging the organization's negotiating strength and supplier relationships in conjunction with their tailored business travel programs, their expertise and their innovative technology and logically become the partner of choice of their customers.
About the Opportunity
Our client is looking for an Account Manager to join their expanding Account Management Team to be based in their Singapore office.
To become part of the family, you'll need to have a solid background in Account Management and the drive and determination it takes to become the best in your field.
Most importantly, you'll understand the fundamental principle which sets the company apart from their competitors - superior customer service. They're looking for team players who are willing to go above and beyond to exceed our clients' expectations.
The Account Management role is designed to manage the relationship between the company and agreed National and Multinational Clients. These clients will be provided with integrated travel management program in accordance with agreed service level agreement. The strategic intent of these programs will be to deliver saving though spend leverage, tightened program control and optimum operational services.
The purpose of the Account Manager is also to drive client profitability, retention of accounts and grown the number of the company served provided to the client.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Drive consolidation by ensuring the client directly procures all products and services from the company including air, hotel, car, rail, ground transport, insurance and VIP Services.
• Promote and sell the company’s value added services including expense management solutions, reporting, payment solutions, hotel programs, online technology, insurance programs and event management
• Develop and execute a travel cost management business plan detailing objectives, strategies and measurable targets for savings
• Drive common service delivery to the client in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements and ensure an effective feedback/complaints management process is in place
• Build and maintain effective working relationships with key procurement executives, travel bookers, travelers and preferred suppliers to optimise the success of the travel program for the benefit of our clients and the company
• Conduct periodic formal reviews of the client’s travel program to ensure program objectives are met
• Utilise and update CRM system for all client activity
• At least 3 years in corporate account management position in the services sector dealing with national and multinational corporations
• Demonstrated track record of achieving revenue growth
• Proficient with desktop publishing tools (ie. Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to network at all levels in expatriate and local environment
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving ability
• Well presented with a high degree of professionalism
• Strong negotiation skills and business acumen
• Excellent team player
• Excellent listening skills – must have demonstrated ability to identify client needs and solve their problems
• Excellent relationship management skill to be able to build fantastic rapport with clients
• Highly developed analytical skills
• Ability to articulate knowledge about products, services and value proposition to customers
• Highly tuned interpersonal skills
• Demonstrates personal excellence by showing personal determination and resilience and is optimistic in changing circumstances
• Desire to build a career with the company and more into leadership