We are looking for our international client – a Luxury Lifestyle and Travel company – an Account Manager (role based in Hong Kong).
The role will also be a key support to the operations lead in Hong Kong.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and nurturing business partnerships to secure a long term growth
- Ensuring that we over deliver on our contractual commitments
- Building strong and trusting relationships at all levels with our key account client contacts, including senior stakeholders.
- Organising marketing programmes within your accounts to drive engagement
- Identify opportunities to grow the size and value of the contract, which have not been identified previously, and to follow through on these, setting an example which other team members follow.
- Providing accurate management information reports on time accompanied by a positive commentary reinforcing the value of the service
- Analysing and presenting data to provide insight that drives profitable growth
- Running effective monthly review meetings and Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Gaining insight and understanding of the clients’ wider commercial business objectives and be a key influencer within the clients’ business for strategic decisions connected to their customer engagement and retention goals.
- Managing day to day queries or issues relating to your accounts
- Ensuring lifestyle managers and operational colleagues are clear on account requirements
- A solid understanding of figures and analysis of work undertaken is required to competently manage the corporate account.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Natural ability to build strong relationships
- A highly numeric mind and a love of data