Our client is the standard for reputation in the travel industry. They search and analyze literally ALL hotel reviews on the web, and generate a summary for each hotel on the planet.
Their data powers over 100 hotel search engines around the globe. Additionally, they have built a social media monitoring and survey product for hoteliers, The company’s Reputation Management that is used by more than 10,000 hotels to answer that question and improve their services.
Key Account Managers at the company are facing and solving new challenges every day. Based in Singapore and reporting to the VP APAC, as Key Account Manager you are responsible for building and maintaining successful client relationships.
Our ideal candidate has a background in the travel and hospitality industry and will have a proven track record of successful Key Account Management, a desire to be part of a fast-paced, highly collaborative team, and an ability to delight customers and manage multiple accounts.
- Build and maintain successful relationships with hotel chains in the APAC region
- Introduce new products and solutions to customers & lead the sales process
- Participate in regular client meetings and conduct performance evaluations
- Conduct presentations & trainings and promote the company brand in the APAC region
- Develop the product usage strategy in close cooperation with the customer
- Communicate client requirements to product management team and manage client expectations
- Oversee the product implementation and ensure delivery according to client expectations
- Work with customer to understand needs and requirements for rollout and onboarding
- Provide training to customers on the company products
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum of 3 years of professional Key Account and Project Management experience, preferably in the travel or hospitality industry
- Self-motivation and hands-on mentality
- Customer orientation, with a strong interest in new products and technology
- Active approach in trouble shooting & problem solving
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral) in English and Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Indonesian or Vietnamese, any additional language is a plus
- Passion for quality and the optimal user experience