About the Company
Our client is a global Travel Commerce Platform, focused on providing distribution, technology, payment and other solutions for the global travel and tourism industry. They have a leading platform that enables travel providers, travel agencies, corporations and developers to search, share, buy and sell travel.
The Account Manager is responsible for the development and maintenance of existing accounts, ensuring that we maintain excellent day-to-day customer relationships (subscriber or supplier), in addition to maximizing all revenue opportunities for the business with their customers. The overall objective of the Account Manager is to ensure the renewal of customer contracts and grow the share of business within the customer, in addition to identifying opportunities for the upsell of new products and services in order to grow the accounts within their existing customer portfolio.
About the Role
- Maintain positive relationships with key individuals within a specified number of accounts and/or within a geographically defined territory
- Responsible for expanding and retaining accounts while ensuring ongoing excellent customer service Responsible for mapping customer requirements to the Company's products and services in order to grow the business
- Develop strategies and orchestrates company resources to maximize sales volume and profit goals within assigned account/territory and accordingly build and maintain an appropriate sales plan
- Coordinate with customers, IT support, customer service, Sales Managers and 3rd party suppliers to meet users' requirements, problems solve and implement new installation.
- Provide customer performance analysis and forecast; define course of actions to improve customer performance in using the Company's products (Account Development Plan)
- Introduce new product solutions to users to maximize usage through demo and on-site support.
- Maintain and update all sales activities by individual account by CRM
- Organize and perform regular onsite support to ensure users’ comfort level in using the Company's system.
- Maintain complete and up-to-date Account Plans as necessary, achieving buy-in for plans with the customer
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in an account management role
- Demonstrates excellent account/relationship management, having developed and cultivated lasting customer relationships
- Has a proven track record of achievement against target and personal objectives
- Proven ability to take ownership of accounts and pro-actively drive the relationship with the customer
- Proven customer engagement skills
- Proven track record in a solutions selling capacity within high-tech and/or travel industry
- Conversant with the Company's order submission process and pricing structures
- Solid understanding of the Company's Products, Support & Services offerings, continually developing knowledge
- Develops and maintains knowledge of customer buying process
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounts, competitors the market and the industry
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent time management
- Excellent negotiation skills