Our client is an elite tailor-made holidays and luxury travel expert in designing tours, paving the way to unique destinations that were once thought inaccessible.
To clinch bookings from enquiries from all sources; service the clients and handle tour operations of the bookings
- To handle all enquiries from all different sources with the aim of clinching the bookings;
- To service the clients after the bookings according to company’s SOP to ensure the required standard of service;
- To handle all aspects of the tour operations in accordance of with the company’s SOP so as to facilitate Finance operation and other statistical analysis required;
- To follow-up after the clients return from the tour to gather feedback and practice where next call. Feedback should be organized and relay to product team.
- Assist in any marketing activities required.
- Experience in Travel agency preferred;
- Passion for travel & travel knowledge;
- Sales oriented;
- People & service skill;
- Team spirit
- Potential for high incentives
- Good remuneration among the industry
- Pride in being among the best in Travel industry;
- Commitment to People Development;
- Opportunity to travel to exciting locations
- Opportunity to travel at heavily discounted price