Our client is an elite tailor-made holidays and luxury travel expert in designing tours, paving the way to unique destinations that were once thought inaccessible.
This role will be based in Singapore.
To clinch bookings from enquiries from all sources; service the clients and handle tour operations of the bookings
- To handle all enquiries from all different sources with the aim of clinching the bookings;
- To service the clients after the bookings according to company’s SOP to ensure the required standard of service;
- To handle all aspects of the tour operations in accordance of with the company’s SOP so as to facilitate Finance operation and other statistical analysis required;
- To follow-up after the clients return from the tour to gather feedback and practice where next call. Feedback should be organized and relay to product team.
Assist in any marketing activities required.
Report to Travel Manager
- Experience in Travel agency preferred;
- Passion for travel & travel knowledge;
- Sales oriented;
- People & service skill;
- Team spirit
- Potential for high incentives
- Good remuneration among the industry
- Pride in being among the best in Travel industry;
- Commitment to People Development;
- Opportunity to travel to exciting locations
- Opportunity to travel at heavily discounted price