Our client is from France with their main Asian office in Vietnam. They area leading global design and marketing consultancy group, creating dream destinations across 20 countries, with 300 landmark projects handled during the last 22 years in Asia. The Group has been expanding in 2020 its line of business with a new Hospitality Division, providing marketing consultancy, design and operations’ advisory services to operators and developers. NDA Hospitality is also dedicated to help international operators for their new concept creations and hotel & resort portfolio development and is moving into a Hotel Management space.
The Group has significantly grown over the past two years to 150 Talent Members worldwide, adding to its core Design business line, a start-up Hotel Management company. We are now looking for a strong and passionate Talent Manager to assist us in creating and implementing a strong Talent Management culture and demonstrating effectively that we value our Team Members across our companies.
The candidate shall instil a talent management culture, implement best practices, develop all the processes and Standard Operating Procedures related to Talent Management and ensure that the Talent Journey is executed as well as respected throughout the company.
The position plays a pivotal role in communicating, implementing, driving, and monitoring all the talent management solutions, which includes coordination with HR Admin, Communications and Marketing. To do so, the incumbent will report to the CEO directly with a dotted line to the COO Hospitality and collaboratively with the HR Department and other stakeholders to support deliverables related to overall Talent Management (TM) objectives.
More specifically, the Officer is responsible for
- Defining, implementing, and driving the Talent Journey for the Group
- Create the Talent Management strategic plan for the next 12 months and beyond
The key elements of the Talent Journey in the scope:
- Employer Branding
- Recruitment & Selection
- Pre-onboarding, Onboarding and Induction
- Performance assessment and Personal Development plans
- Learning and Development
- Talent Potential Identification
- Career Management
- Culture, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Policies and Procedures
- Rewards and Recognition
- Compensation & Benefits
- Flexibility & Welfare
- Satisfaction and Employee Engagement
- Vietnamese National exposed to international markets and companies with excellent command of English language
- or a Foreigner with excellent command of Vietnamese language
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Talent Manager in international companies for minimum 100-150 employees or more. Experience as Hospitality Talent Manager is a Plus.
- Dynamic, self-motivating, autonomous
- Out of the Box Thinker
- Demonstrated capacity to work at all levels whether executive or rank & files with impact
- Excellent communication skills, capacity to effectively communicate top down and bottom up.
- Experience in Learning & Development is a plus
- Someone who is not afraid to create effective Talent Management from scratch in a booming and cutting-edge company.
- The role is based in HCMC, Vietnam