Our client is a regional leader in the high end luxury co-working space. They have been inspired by the demand for a more holistic space in which to conduct business – the desire for somewhere to gather, create and innovate rather than merely get things done. Because beyond productivity, work is also about new conversations, connections, inspiration, contemplation and repose. Our client is designed to be the perfect backdrop to the highlights of life happening.
As a Strategy and Planning Associate you will be responsible for analysing data to generate business-guiding insights, prepare budgets and carry out advanced financial modelling. You will also be formulating strategic recommendations to increase revenues and optimise costs, so as to meet all goals.
A successful Strategy and Planning Associate will be responsible for ensuring that all the leaders across Sales, Marketing, Operations, Real Estate, Corporate teams, etc. – will be well supported to better drive business decisions.
The Strategy and Planning Associate will report to the Chief Financial Officer and work closely with senior leaders across the company.
- Spearhead aggressive expansion plans by preparing and presenting our financial feasibilities for new locations across Asia-Pacific
- Develop annual financial budgets and update them with quarterly estimates; project cash flows
- Be the financial business partner supporting strategic projects across the business
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or the equivalent
- With minimum of 3 years of experience in Strategy, FP&A or similar fields
- Having demonstrated financial analysis and modelling experience is critical
- Strategic thinker with strong commercial instincts; having the ability look beyond individual issues to identify broader themes with wider-reaching impact
- Strong interpersonal skills, a team focus, and the ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Confident preparing PowerPoint presentations independently
- Able to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Have strong technical aptitude and analytical skills
- Must be team oriented and be able to lead productive, multi-discipline meetings
- Able to effectively prioritise and execute tasks whilst conforming to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Business-minded individual with an intuitive sense of numbers
- Have strong organisational and planning skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills; confident interacting with vendors, speakers and cross-company teams at all different levels of seniority
What’s in it for you
- Competitive remuneration
- Career progression
- 5-day hybrid work week
- Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Monthly mobile allowance
- Flexible benefits for medical and other approved wellness, healthcare activities etc.
- Beautiful workplace environment that fosters collaboration and interactions with others from a diverse background of cultures
- Opportunity to work with various teams across regional locations