Our client is a regional leader in the high end luxury co-working space. They have been inspired by the demand for a more holistic space in which to conduct business – the desire for somewhere to gather, create and innovate rather than merely get things done. Because beyond productivity, work is also about new conversations, connections, inspiration, contemplation and repose. Our client is designed to be the perfect backdrop to the highlights of life happening.
This role will report into the COO of the company and will be heading up the IT department.
The incumbent will be working in partnership with the business managers, evaluate user needs, identifying systems capabilities and implementing system processes as well as change management.
This role will also be responsible for the implementation of company-wide business solutions or systems so that business can operate efficiently with the relevant technologies and build digital competencies for growth of the organization and meeting customers’ need through Information Technology.
- Establish, evaluate, and provide recommendations regarding information technology software and systems.
- Develop strategies to improve the efficiency and efficacy of Technological initiatives.
- Lead the purchase, installation, coordination and support of the Information Technology systems and requirements for the organization.
- Plan, implement, and manage the organization’s IT system and processes.
- Identify, upgrade, analyse technology and business applications to support business needs.
- Formulate the Information Technology strategy and policy, including ensuring of IT governance.
- Ensure the Information Technology software and systems are kept secured from the latest cyber security threats.
- Manage the business process strategy and project implementations.
- Oversee and assist in the total management of the network infrastructure - including Audio Visual / Security Access / AP Wifi / Internal Staff & Guest troubleshooting
- Oversee the integrity and management of Firewalls
- Able to put together and create PPDA manuals and policies
- Hands on a attend if needed to L1 and L2 tickets
- A stakeholder management expert both internal and external management
- Oversee multiple locations across Singapore and be prepared to be mobile
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent field with at least 10 years’ of relevant experience
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Self driven and does not require supervision
- A leader and motivator - able to manage internal and external stakeholders / vendors / team members
- Willing to attend to day to day operations and troubleshooting
- A strong communicator - able to face guests and resolve problems
- Multi-tasking - able to oversee and manage multiple locations
- Firewall management experience