Our client is a regional leader in the high end luxury co-working space. They have been inspired by the demand for a more holistic space in which to conduct business – the desire for somewhere to gather, create and innovate rather than merely get things done. Because beyond productivity, work is also about new conversations, connections, inspiration, contemplation and repose. Our client is designed to be the perfect backdrop to the highlights of life happening.
This position is responsible for managing and owning all aspects of visual design. Reporting to the Creative Director, the Senior Graphic Designer will sit in the regional marketing department and will drive the support of the TGR brand across print and digital platforms in Singapore, Hong Kong and Bangkok markets. This position is based in Singapore.
The Senior Graphic Designer will possess the creativity and attentiveness of an experienced designer, from managing all aspects of their project, inspire concepts and design something as simple as an A5 event flyer to a high-standard, on-brand every time. Their aesthetic should fit perfectly with, but with the ability to push the brand further so that we are creating fresh and stunning artwork each time.
- Follow corporate brand guidelines and know how to take brand assets and design on brand every time
- Brand custodian: understand the look and feel of artwork
- Ability to meet timelines
- Work well and closely with team members across multiple departments (Digital Marketing Manager, Regional Content Executive, Social Media Strategist, Market-leads) across 7 locations regionally
- Work closely with the marketing team to understand messaging, content and requirements, developing a visual design concept for projects
- Execute visual style in creating engaging designs for marketing, sales and operational collateral
- Support digital initiatives by designing key communications for social media, eDMs, digital banners, website etc.
- Design website pages in Adobe XD and have a good understanding of basic UX best practices
- Be comfortable assisting with simple tasks like image resizes, all the way up to brainstorming key visuals for campaigns and ideation on visual style
- Ensure all collateral and content is on-brand across all platforms
- Areas of design include layout, illustration, photo editing and simple animation/motion graphics are a plus
- Understand the difference between using Adobe illustrator, inDesign, Photoshop and XD for different design projects, and how to use them together
- Have an excellent ability to design for the brand, but also possess an aesthetic sense that will push boundaries or feel different so that designs always have an edge
- An eye for detail, a passion for typography, and a keen sense of design
- Work on multiple projects without hand holding from concept to completion in accordance with deadlines
- Ensure content holds brand integrity
- A degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Visual Communications or related field preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in Design or related fields
- High sense of design sensibility to take ideas and execute with finesse
- Great multitasker
- Reliable, focused and detail oriented (it’s all in the details!)
- A positive learning attitude, a steep learning curve and a self-starter
- Good at taking feedback: takes feedback, uses it as a learning opportunity and applies it to their next project—big or small
- Open-minded towards other ideas and opinions
- Keen awareness for all things creative, understanding the creative process, trends and industry
- Strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, AfterEffects and/or other animation/UX software