Our client is a market leader in the Asia Pacific region and has a focus on providing financial solutions and services for the development of hospitality projects.
- General market research and monitoring of commercial real estate and economic trends in key regional markets. Preparation of monthly market overviews, compilation of data points for ongoing and ad hoc reporting.
- Monitoring of existing transactions, including review of information covenants, operational cash flows, borrower financial statements, rent rolls, valuations, budgets, etc. Prepare monthly performance summaries, flagging significant deviations, and preparation of ad hoc reporting.
- Support the due diligence process for new transactions, including review of property information (including valuations, cash flows including modelling and sensitivity analysis, rent rolls, etc.), market research and other support as needed.
- Support the credit application process by drafting key sections, such as property and market overviews, and carrying out cash flow analyses. Potential to take on more responsibility over credit process.
- Assist in the performance of KYC checks and KYC updates for new and existing clients. 5. Other miscellaneous/ad-hoc duties, as assigned.
- Reporting line to CEO Asia/Pacific.
- At least three years of experience in a real-estate related position. Exposure to the hotel sector preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong writing skills, including grammar, structuring and effective distillation of key data points.
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks. Takes initiative
- Effective communication skills, both internally with diverse team of colleagues both locally and head office, as well as externally with clients.
- Self-motivated and able to take independent initiative